Sunday, April 11, 2010

Updates to Come

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. Due to everything and anything electronic that i own deciding to die in the past month I was left without a computer and camera. Thankfuly I have found the money and bought a new computer and camera and will be back on the blogs to fill everyone in on life so far. Some cliff hangers for what´s to come:

°Gardening with the Mothers at the Health Post; a test of patcience and green thumbs.
°Jungle Trip
  • Scary bus ride to Tarapoto
  • Cool hammock boat ride to Yarimangas
  • paddeling in the reserve and holding a sloth
  • eating a grub
  • the non-existant boat to Iquitos
  • The best quotes and moments from the trip
  • AND PICTURES!
so all of this is to come...I just have to get to typing. Very sorry for the delay in updates, but I promise to have them all up next week.

Jenny

No comments: